Mack Weldon is seeking a Customer Experience Associate for its growing e-commerce business. We are an early-stage, venture-backed NY-based startup with die-hard fans.
About Mack Weldon
Mack Weldon is reinventing men’s basics. We believe that men’s underwear, undershirts, t-shirts and socks need a serious upgrade, and we’re delivering it. Comments like “Mack Weldon is the iPhone of underwear” and making Business Insider’s short list of “New Yorks Next Big Startups” makes us think we’re on to something.
We launched in mid-2012 and have been gathering loyal followers ever since. Our small team is led by digital and apparel pros with a track record of success. We are backed by a highly motivated group of professional and strategic investors.
What we’re looking for:
- Patience, energy, enthusiasm, kindness, sincerity and adaptability
- The ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a big plus
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Excel
- Ability to build rapport with people quickly and easily
- A “no task is too small” attitude and a positive, spirited outlook
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Essential sense of humor
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email and social media
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Conduct audits and effectively analyze data to better understand why our customers contact us
- Think creatively about ways in which we can improve each customer’s experience
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Channel customer insights to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
Commitment: We are looking for both full-time and part-time employees, weekend availability is a must.
Background and Experience: You are a college graduate who has continuously proven yourself academically and is eager to learn and grow with Mack Weldon. You have previously succeeded in a customer-centric and demanding environment.
Compensation and perks: We offer competitive start-up rates with access to a senior leadership team and, if appropriate, lots of underwear, socks and T’s.
The position will be based in our Midtown Manhattan (New York, NY) office.
Interested candidates should email cover letter, resume and relevant portfolio / campaigns to email@example.com, with “Customer Experience Associate” in the subject line.